Hagie Manufacturing Company
|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Hagie Manufacturing Company|
|Features & Options||
The lightest weight sprayer offered by Hagie Manufacturing Company, the DTS 10 features 1,000-gallon solution capacity with two 500-gallon poly saddle tanks. Equipped with a 205 hp Cummins engine and a full-time four-wheel drive train (X-Drive), the re-powered DTS 10 is powered up, ready and capable for whatever field conditions the day may bring. Enhanced versatility comes with various boom widths proficient for spraying at 60/80 or 90 ft. to best suit your individual needs. With a wheel base of 139 inches and tread width range of 120 inches to 144 inches, this sprayer is compatible for pre through post season applications with minimal crop damage. The equally balanced design of the DTS 10 features a 73-inch frame clearance and a dry weight of 15,500 pounds, making this machine your solution for full-season application capability with low ground compaction in even the most adverse field conditions. Drive profitability forward. Turn to Hagie as your spray quality and nutrient placement experts. For more information, visit www.hagie.com or call 800-247-4885.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company