R4030 and R4038 Self-Propelled Sprayers
|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Model||R4030 and R4038 Self-Propelled Sprayers|
|Features & Options||
To meet evolving application needs of customers and Final Tier 4 emissions requirements, John Deere introduces the R4030 and R4038 Self-Propelled Sprayers. These new, completely redesigned John Deere 4 Series Sprayers offer greater productivity, more uptime and reduced cost of operation while delivering faster, easier and more precise product application. The 800-gallon R4030 Sprayer replaces the 4730 model. It features a 280 horsepower 6.8L PowerTech Plus PSS Final Tier 4 engine with a four-wheel hydrostatic drive that can operate up to 20 mph in the field and 30 mph in transport. The 1,000-gallon R4038 Sprayer replaces the 4830 Sprayer. It features a 310 horsepower 9.0L PowerTech Plus PSS Final Tier 4 engine with a four-wheel hydrostatic drive that can operate up to 25 mph in the field and 35 mph in transport. Both sprayers have redesigned flat-fold booms in widths up to 120 feet, improved weight distribution, the CommandView II cab with the fully integrated GreenStar3 2630 display, and the latest in tire technologies. Cruise control, new on these models, allows the system to automatically control the vehicle to the operator’s target speed when the operator sets the engine speed and hydro handle at maximum positions. These new sprayers can be converted to dry nutrient applicators by installing the 200 cu. ft. New Leader dry spinner spreader, which increases machine versatility.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company