Nitro 5000 Series
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Model||Nitro 5000 Series|
|Features & Options||
The four-wheel steer option provides ultimate maneuverability – 13.5 ft. to 15 ft. turning radius. HydraLink suspension system ensures accurate spraying at high speeds. The all-wheel suspension, connected in an X pattern, provides a smooth ride even in the toughest conditions utilizing a balanced weight distribution across both axles. The front-mounted boom, tremendous cab visibility and upgraded seat significantly reduces driver fatigue.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants