Nitro 5000 Series
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Model||Nitro 5000 Series|
|Features & Options||
The four-wheel steer option provides ultimate maneuverability – 13.5 ft. to 15 ft. turning radius. HydraLink suspension system ensures accurate spraying at high speeds. The all-wheel suspension, connected in an X pattern, provides a smooth ride even in the toughest conditions utilizing a balanced weight distribution across both axles. The front-mounted boom, tremendous cab visibility and upgraded seat significantly reduces driver fatigue.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company