|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The Ventrui shares the same redesigns as the new Vector 300. This high-clearance, pneumatic spreader, combines the precision application of a boom delivery system with the versatility of an over-the-top machine. Powered by an 8.9L Cummins engine and four-speed Allison automatic transmission, the Venturi delivers peak performance, and with true 4x4 capabilities, you can be sure this machine will outperform in a variety of conditions.
- Be mindful of bees during delayed planting this season
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS