|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The Ventrui shares the same redesigns as the new Vector 300. This high-clearance, pneumatic spreader, combines the precision application of a boom delivery system with the versatility of an over-the-top machine. Powered by an 8.9L Cummins engine and four-speed Allison automatic transmission, the Venturi delivers peak performance, and with true 4x4 capabilities, you can be sure this machine will outperform in a variety of conditions.
- Aerial systems test sites following red tape rules
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Gene removal could have implications beyond plant science
- Climate-smart rice for Africa
- Belarus signals interest in resolving row with Uralkali
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants