|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The Ventrui shares the same redesigns as the new Vector 300. This high-clearance, pneumatic spreader, combines the precision application of a boom delivery system with the versatility of an over-the-top machine. Powered by an 8.9L Cummins engine and four-speed Allison automatic transmission, the Venturi delivers peak performance, and with true 4x4 capabilities, you can be sure this machine will outperform in a variety of conditions.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants