|Equipment Category||Application Accessories|
|Features & Options||
Ace Pump Corporation: Ace Pump Corporation announces the release of the 205 Series hydraulic driven pump. This model is ideal for larger sprayers and fertilizer applicators. Several changes were incorporated into Ace’s popular 200 Series to improve pump life and minimize downtime. The silicon carbide shaft seal resists the harshest abrasive chemicals and has an O-ring seal improving heat transfer and run dry survivability. The design also incorporates larger bearings for longer life. The large full port flanged connections provide high flow rates withminimum restriction. Some of the best features have not changed. The high efficiency gear-type motors provide maximum performance with minimum oil flow. The separate motor and pump shafts allow for easy, independent service of both the motor and pump. Visit www.AcePumps.com or call 800-843-2293 for more information.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants