RoGator Direct Chemical Injection
|Equipment Category||Application Accessories|
|Model||RoGator Direct Chemical Injection|
|Features & Options||
Direct chemical injection is a key option available with RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 models for applying multiple products at one time. It enables operators to designate a specific tank for each chemical, eliminating mixing and cleaning when switching products, which saves time and money and increases productivity. Direct chemical injection is available with two pumps with 40-gallon tanks. Application range is 5 to 200 ounces per acre. RoGator can be equipped with direct chemical injection from the factory, with pumps and tanks available in several different configurations to best fit the operator’s needs and uses. Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- Be mindful of bees during delayed planting this season
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS