|Equipment Category||Application Accessories|
|Features & Options||
Hagie Manufacturing Company's 2014 Nitrogen Toolbar (NTB) attachment is available in 30-, 40- and a 60-ft. unit. Hagie's high-clearance Nitrogen Toolbar provides full-season capability for precise and timely Nitrogen side dress applications up to 72-inch corn, allowing for areas where Nitrogen may have been leached or denitrified to reach its fullest yield potential. The NTB feeds corn plants when they need nitrogen most, protecting your inputs by reducing over application and limiting N loss. The NTB design allows the bar to float and follow the contour of the ground, making sure nitrogen goes exactly where your crops need it. Equip a Hagie NTB with any model within the STS Sprayer Series, ranging from 1,000- to 1,600-gallon capacities. Turn to Hagie as your experts in spray quality and nutrient placement. Learn more online at www.hagie.com or call 800-247-4885.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems