John Deere Direct Injection
|Equipment Category||Application Accessories|
|Model||John Deere Direct Injection|
|Features & Options||
One of many John Deere solutions featured at the 2013 MAGIE Show was the fully integrated Direct Injection kit. Direct Injection allows operators to carry up to 235 gallons of product and up to three separate chemicals at once on the 4940 Self-Propelled Sprayer. It injects chemicals directly into the boom so operators can isolate higher residual risk chemicals in the injection system while mixing lower risk chemicals in the solution tank. The benefits include easier changeover between crops and chemicals, quicker load times and less wasted chemical inputs. Direct Injection also provides a practical solution in managing the growing problem of herbicide-resistance weeds.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Vertical Floor Blenders