CP-59LS, CP-59HV, CP109-LS, CP109-HV Floater Turbo Nozzles & Combos
CP Products Company Inc.
|Manufacturer||CP Products Company Inc.|
|Model||CP-59LS, CP-59HV, CP109-LS, CP109-HV Floater Turbo Nozzles & Combos|
|Features & Options||
Control drift and change rates. These nozzles produce many possible set-ups by changing an eight-orifice plate and one with three stainless tips. The flood nozzles come in two volume sizes. The low volume version has eight orifices equivalent to #2.5 through #30 flood tips. The high volume version has 8 orifices equivalent to #5 through #60 flood tips. Droplet sizes range from coarse to extremely coarse. Tempe, Ariz., 866-303-0600, www.cpproductsinc.com.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.