CP65-TS, CP65T-SL, CP65TSHP Sprayer Turbo Nozzles
CP Products Company Inc.
|Manufacturer||CP Products Company Inc.|
|Model||CP65-TS, CP65T-SL, CP65TSHP Sprayer Turbo Nozzles|
|Features & Options||
Sprayer Turbo Nozzles are for standard, low and high volume. Change droplet sizes and rates—18 possible settings on one nozzle. Drift control, droplet size control, rate control and outstanding versatility characterize CP’s line of sprayer turbo nozzles. Nozzles have six orifices on one plate and three tips on another permitting 18 combinations of rates and droplet sizes. There are three versions of the nozzles equivalent to flat fan tips sizes of 1.5-6 (low volume), 3-10 (standard volume) and 10-33 (high volume). This nozzle won an ASAE 2005 AE50 award. Tempe, Ariz., 866-303-0600, www.cpproductsinc.com.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.