M-3 Side Discharge Trailer Tender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Manufacturer||Adams Fertilizer Equipment|
|Model||M-3 Side Discharge Trailer Tender|
|Features & Options||
The Adams “M-3” 870 CF 304 S/S side discharge trailer tender has three separate 8-ton hoppers. Standard on the M-3 are hydraulic hopper doors and clean out gates, 60 hp Deutz diesel engine, special design hydraulic pump and hi torque hydraulic motors for maximum discharge rate. Also standard is a 12-inch rise SRT II roll over tarp, three high-torque electric vibrators, stainless steel fuel tank, front fenders for easy access to the redesigned control panel. Another great standard feature is the rear unloading feature without folding out the side auger for pit or conveyor dumping.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants