M-3 Side Discharge Trailer Tender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Manufacturer||Adams Fertilizer Equipment|
|Model||M-3 Side Discharge Trailer Tender|
|Features & Options||
The Adams “M-3” 870 CF 304 S/S side discharge trailer tender has three separate 8-ton hoppers. Standard on the M-3 are hydraulic hopper doors and clean out gates, 60 hp Deutz diesel engine, special design hydraulic pump and hi torque hydraulic motors for maximum discharge rate. Also standard is a 12-inch rise SRT II roll over tarp, three high-torque electric vibrators, stainless steel fuel tank, front fenders for easy access to the redesigned control panel. Another great standard feature is the rear unloading feature without folding out the side auger for pit or conveyor dumping.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants