Willmar 16-Ton Side-Shooter Tender
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Model||Willmar 16-Ton Side-Shooter Tender|
|Features & Options||
If you’ve got a lot of material to move, using the right tender can make all the difference for your bottom line. Holding incredible capacities of 516 cubic feet struck and 570 cubic feet heaped, Willmar’s 16-ton side-shooter tender can be truck or trailer mounted and move up to two tons of material per minute. Four hopper compartments support simultaneous transport and use of a variety of products, with steep, 40-degree sloped sides for quick material dispensing. Additional features include a powerful hydraulic drive, stainless steel swing-away auger and built-in, rear-mounted ladder. Located on the front left catwalk are separate controls for on/off horizontal and side discharge, fold/unfold and raise/lower auger control. Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS