Willmar 16-Ton Side-Shooter Tender
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Model||Willmar 16-Ton Side-Shooter Tender|
|Features & Options||
If you’ve got a lot of material to move, using the right tender can make all the difference for your bottom line. Holding incredible capacities of 516 cubic feet struck and 570 cubic feet heaped, Willmar’s 16-ton side-shooter tender can be truck or trailer mounted and move up to two tons of material per minute. Four hopper compartments support simultaneous transport and use of a variety of products, with steep, 40-degree sloped sides for quick material dispensing. Additional features include a powerful hydraulic drive, stainless steel swing-away auger and built-in, rear-mounted ladder. Located on the front left catwalk are separate controls for on/off horizontal and side discharge, fold/unfold and raise/lower auger control. Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.