Willmar 1600 Rear Discharge Tender
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Model||Willmar 1600 Rear Discharge Tender|
|Features & Options||
The Willmar 1600 rear discharge tender is ideal for custom applicators, commercial fertilizer dealers and large farming operations. With a large-capacity hopper (500 cu. ft. struck and 560 cu. ft. heaped) and two compartments feeding into one auger, Willmar’s 1600 rear discharge tenders can carry nearly any single, dry-material product and load any applicator or planter at up to two tons per minute. Rear-mounted ladders provide accessibility to the hopper to improve the sightline of the fill and flow status. On/off controls and raise/lower controls are located on the left-rear corner of the tender. The self-contained hydraulic system is PTO driven and has a 10-gallon reservoir. Other features include a quick cleanout with 30-degree, fast-flow stainless steel sides.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants