Willmar 1600 Rear Discharge Tender
|Equipment Category||Tender Equipment|
|Model||Willmar 1600 Rear Discharge Tender|
|Features & Options||
The Willmar 1600 rear discharge tender is ideal for custom applicators, commercial fertilizer dealers and large farming operations. With a large-capacity hopper (500 cu. ft. struck and 560 cu. ft. heaped) and two compartments feeding into one auger, Willmar’s 1600 rear discharge tenders can carry nearly any single, dry-material product and load any applicator or planter at up to two tons per minute. Rear-mounted ladders provide accessibility to the hopper to improve the sightline of the fill and flow status. On/off controls and raise/lower controls are located on the left-rear corner of the tender. The self-contained hydraulic system is PTO driven and has a 10-gallon reservoir. Other features include a quick cleanout with 30-degree, fast-flow stainless steel sides.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.