LPX/USC Seed Treaters
|Equipment Category||Seed Handling Equipment|
|Model||LPX/USC Seed Treaters|
|Features & Options||
Electrically Driven Variable speed rotary atomizer for primary distribution of seed treatment. Quick release atomizer for easy access and clean-up. Variable speed drum motor. Single phase or three phase electrical configurations with quick disconnect connections. Variable speed mix tank agitation motor. Proximity switches for automatic shutoff of pumps and inlet conveyor.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company