DW Blender - Series II
|Equipment Category||Mixing-Blending Equipment|
|Model||DW Blender - Series II|
|Features & Options||
The DW Series II is specially designed for those who wish to upgrade from an existing Ranco Volumetric Blender to our declining weigh system. The hoppers are designed to fit in the same space as an existing volumetric blender. Each bin is mounted on four stainless steel load cells. These load cells, combined with our LED control panel and our declining weigh technology, control the output of product from each meter screw. The system constantly checks and adjusts the speed of the meter screws to compensate for any variance caused by density changes.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture