DW Blender - Series II
|Equipment Category||Mixing-Blending Equipment|
|Model||DW Blender - Series II|
|Features & Options||
The DW Series II is specially designed for those who wish to upgrade from an existing Ranco Volumetric Blender to our declining weigh system. The hoppers are designed to fit in the same space as an existing volumetric blender. Each bin is mounted on four stainless steel load cells. These load cells, combined with our LED control panel and our declining weigh technology, control the output of product from each meter screw. The system constantly checks and adjusts the speed of the meter screws to compensate for any variance caused by density changes.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto