Adams Fertilizer Equipment
|Equipment Category||Material Handling Equipment|
|Manufacturer||Adams Fertilizer Equipment|
|Features & Options||
Adams' “Lime Conveyor” is great for bulk loading of lime and fertilizer. The Adams lime conveyor is one of the most universal pieces of equipment on the market. Not only can it be used for lime and fertilizer, it is also great for other products as well like sand, gin trash or compost. The Adams lime conveyor is all self-contained with a 27 hp Kohler engine and hydraulic drive belt with powder-coated frame. The Adams conveyor comes standard with a 8 ft. wide intake hopper for end gate dumping with fold down side panels. The variable speed control also makes it nice for regulating loading speeds. Hooking up is easy with hydraulic lift cylinders.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS