Adams Fertilizer Equipment
|Equipment Category||Material Handling Equipment|
|Manufacturer||Adams Fertilizer Equipment|
|Features & Options||
Adams' “Lime Conveyor” is great for bulk loading of lime and fertilizer. The Adams lime conveyor is one of the most universal pieces of equipment on the market. Not only can it be used for lime and fertilizer, it is also great for other products as well like sand, gin trash or compost. The Adams lime conveyor is all self-contained with a 27 hp Kohler engine and hydraulic drive belt with powder-coated frame. The Adams conveyor comes standard with a 8 ft. wide intake hopper for end gate dumping with fold down side panels. The variable speed control also makes it nice for regulating loading speeds. Hooking up is easy with hydraulic lift cylinders.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.