The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company
|Equipment Category||Material Handling Equipment|
|Manufacturer||The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company|
|Features & Options||
The Sackett Bulk-Toter is the most efficient method of unloading fertilizer rail cars and trucks. Designed to be flood fed, no feed rate regulation is needed. The totally enclosed design keeps all fertilizer in and rain water out. Incline angles of more than 45 degrees are possible. Capacities from 30 to more than 600 tons per hour are possible, depending on the Bulk-Toter model.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS