DirectCommand Application Control
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Model||DirectCommand Application Control|
|Features & Options||
Control and record all of your application activities—liquid and granular; strip-till, sprayer or spinner spreader right from your Integra or Versa display. Apply multiple products at varying rates simultaneously. Reduce overapplication with AutoSwath. Generate a smart report of application activities straight from your display—without importing into precision farming software. Learn more at www.AgLeader.com.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America