Ally Precision Industries
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Manufacturer||Ally Precision Industries|
|Features & Options||
Where is the data coming from and how is the data getting to FieldLynx? Through a series of sensors or via the CANBus, the data is collected in the components. The data is then transferred via cellular to a server (computer) and displayed on the monitor of the service manager, agronomist, or operations manager to monitor the machinery.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment