AppliMax Spray Nozzle Calibrator
ATi Agritronics Inc.
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Manufacturer||ATi Agritronics Inc.|
|Model||AppliMax Spray Nozzle Calibrator|
|Features & Options||
Quickly and easily ensure your spray nozzles are applying the correct application rate and check nozzle wear. Just hold the Spray Nozzle Calibrator under an operating spray nozzle for approximately 30 seconds and the application rate and flow rate will be displayed. The Spray Nozzle Calibrator is very accurate, taking up to 3,500 measurements during each test. Nozzle readings can be stored and a Nozzle Comparator feature lets you compare individual nozzle output against the average for the sprayer to identify worn or restricted nozzles.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.