Liquid Blockage Monitor System (LBMS)
CDS-John Blue Company
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Manufacturer||CDS-John Blue Company|
|Model||Liquid Blockage Monitor System (LBMS)|
|Features & Options||
Now you can know your liquid application flow from the cab of your tractor. Identify which row is being under-applied before your yields are diminished costing valuable time and money. Our patent-pending system shows you both low-flow and no-flow problems now, which means you can correct it immediately. No more second guessing if any of your delivery lines are plugged!
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America