NORAC Hybrid Mode
|Equipment Category||Software and Computer Technology|
|Model||NORAC Hybrid Mode|
|Features & Options||
Hybrid Mode is NORAC’s newest in-crop spraying feature that represents the way an operator would handle spraying row crops or adverse situations such as lodged, thin and uneven crop. Hybrid Mode is available on NORAC UC4.5 and UC5 Spray Height Control systems. Together with Soil Mode and Crop Mode, NORAC provides the boom stability and spray height accuracy you can trust in all field conditions. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture