NORAC Hybrid Mode
|Equipment Category||Software and Computer Technology|
|Model||NORAC Hybrid Mode|
|Features & Options||
Hybrid Mode is NORAC’s newest in-crop spraying feature that represents the way an operator would handle spraying row crops or adverse situations such as lodged, thin and uneven crop. Hybrid Mode is available on NORAC UC4.5 and UC5 Spray Height Control systems. Together with Soil Mode and Crop Mode, NORAC provides the boom stability and spray height accuracy you can trust in all field conditions. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Layco Declining Weight Blend System