The ST350 Bulk Seed Tender
The KBH Corporation
|Equipment Category||Seed Handling Equipment|
|Manufacturer||The KBH Corporation|
|Model||The ST350 Bulk Seed Tender|
|Features & Options||
The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender has a 245-bushel, two compartment hopper and a KSI cleated belt unload for fast, gentle delivery of corn, soybean, wheat or virtually any other seed. KBH’s unique self-contained hydraulic system, which eliminates belts, pulleys and clutches, is powered by an electric start Honda engine and can be run at a variety of speeds without manipulating the engine’s throttle.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment