Norac Spray Height Control Systems
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Model||Norac Spray Height Control Systems|
|Features & Options||
Norac’s UC4+ and UC5 Spray Height Control systems use ultrasonic sensors to automatically maintain a preset height of the entire boom above the ground or crop. Norac’s control systems offer an independent height solution. The UC5 ISOBUS system operates through the Norac Echo Ag Leader and Autofarm displays, as well as a number of virtual terminal displays including John Deere GS2 and Case AFS Pro 600. UC4+ system comes complete with a Norac stand-alone panel. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops