Norac Spray Height Control Systems
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Model||Norac Spray Height Control Systems|
|Features & Options||
Norac’s UC4+ and UC5 Spray Height Control systems use ultrasonic sensors to automatically maintain a preset height of the entire boom above the ground or crop. Norac’s control systems offer an independent height solution. The UC5 ISOBUS system operates through the Norac Echo Ag Leader and Autofarm displays, as well as a number of virtual terminal displays including John Deere GS2 and Case AFS Pro 600. UC4+ system comes complete with a Norac stand-alone panel. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture