Norac Spray Height Control Systems
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Model||Norac Spray Height Control Systems|
|Features & Options||
Norac’s UC4+ and UC5 Spray Height Control systems use ultrasonic sensors to automatically maintain a preset height of the entire boom above the ground or crop. Norac’s control systems offer an independent height solution. The UC5 ISOBUS system operates through the Norac Echo Ag Leader and Autofarm displays, as well as a number of virtual terminal displays including John Deere GS2 and Case AFS Pro 600. UC4+ system comes complete with a Norac stand-alone panel. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta