Norac Spray Height Control Systems
|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Model||Norac Spray Height Control Systems|
|Features & Options||
Norac’s UC4+ and UC5 Spray Height Control systems use ultrasonic sensors to automatically maintain a preset height of the entire boom above the ground or crop. Norac’s control systems offer an independent height solution. The UC5 ISOBUS system operates through the Norac Echo Ag Leader and Autofarm displays, as well as a number of virtual terminal displays including John Deere GS2 and Case AFS Pro 600. UC4+ system comes complete with a Norac stand-alone panel. Visit www.norac.ca or call (866) 306-6722 for more information.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight