The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company
|Equipment Category||Mixing-Blending Equipment|
|Manufacturer||The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company|
|Features & Options||
Sackett's H.I.M. mixer is the next generation in blending and coating technology. Its unique design allows for rapid blending and equal distribution of liquid and dry coatings. Counter rotating mixing shafts with paddles create a "fluidized zone," which is ideal for blending and coating. Typical batch times are 30 seconds or less to provide extremely high output. Discharge is instantaneous.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture