The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company
|Equipment Category||Mixing-Blending Equipment|
|Manufacturer||The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company|
|Features & Options||
Sackett's H.I.M. mixer is the next generation in blending and coating technology. Its unique design allows for rapid blending and equal distribution of liquid and dry coatings. Counter rotating mixing shafts with paddles create a "fluidized zone," which is ideal for blending and coating. Typical batch times are 30 seconds or less to provide extremely high output. Discharge is instantaneous.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.