The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company
|Equipment Category||Mixing-Blending Equipment|
|Manufacturer||The A. J. Sackett & Sons Company|
|Features & Options||
Sackett's H.I.M. mixer is the next generation in blending and coating technology. Its unique design allows for rapid blending and equal distribution of liquid and dry coatings. Counter rotating mixing shafts with paddles create a "fluidized zone," which is ideal for blending and coating. Typical batch times are 30 seconds or less to provide extremely high output. Discharge is instantaneous.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease