Two Tip Application
|Model||Two Tip Application|
|Features & Options||
For fungicide, insecticide and defoliation applications, Wilger’s Combo-Rate dual body and Combo-Jet Tip-Caps allow you to spray with two tips and two different droplet sizes at the same time. A medium droplet size tip in the front body provides good coverage in the upper canopy while larger droplets from the rear tip penetrate into the lower canopy. The larger droplets also act as a “shield” to prevent smaller droplets from the front spray tip from drifting due to the sprayers’ forward speed or head winds. The net result is that more of the chemical gets on the target.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta