|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader L2000G4 is your reliable and affordable single-bin spreader for applying high rates of fertilizer and low rates of lime. This combination spreader features laser-cut manufacturing with a 304 stainless steel body and upgraded components for straight, semi-float and full-float trucks. Using the patented G4 variable rate broadcaster, the L2000G4 delivers a consistent spread pattern up to 70-foot wide and is able to broadcast up to two tons of lime per acre at 12 miles per hour and can dial down to 50 pounds of fertilizer per acre. In addition, the L2000G4 features stainless steel take-up brackets, hydraulic tank and fenders to reduce corrosion, as well as hydraulics located toward the cab, away from heavy corrosion zones, which increases the service life of the spreader.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto