|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader L2000G4 is your reliable and affordable single-bin spreader for applying high rates of fertilizer and low rates of lime. This combination spreader features laser-cut manufacturing with a 304 stainless steel body and upgraded components for straight, semi-float and full-float trucks. Using the patented G4 variable rate broadcaster, the L2000G4 delivers a consistent spread pattern up to 70-foot wide and is able to broadcast up to two tons of lime per acre at 12 miles per hour and can dial down to 50 pounds of fertilizer per acre. In addition, the L2000G4 features stainless steel take-up brackets, hydraulic tank and fenders to reduce corrosion, as well as hydraulics located toward the cab, away from heavy corrosion zones, which increases the service life of the spreader.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants