|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader L2000G4 is your reliable and affordable single-bin spreader for applying high rates of fertilizer and low rates of lime. This combination spreader features laser-cut manufacturing with a 304 stainless steel body and upgraded components for straight, semi-float and full-float trucks. Using the patented G4 variable rate broadcaster, the L2000G4 delivers a consistent spread pattern up to 70-foot wide and is able to broadcast up to two tons of lime per acre at 12 miles per hour and can dial down to 50 pounds of fertilizer per acre. In addition, the L2000G4 features stainless steel take-up brackets, hydraulic tank and fenders to reduce corrosion, as well as hydraulics located toward the cab, away from heavy corrosion zones, which increases the service life of the spreader.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems