|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader L2000G4 is your reliable and affordable single-bin spreader for applying high rates of fertilizer and low rates of lime. This combination spreader features laser-cut manufacturing with a 304 stainless steel body and upgraded components for straight, semi-float and full-float trucks. Using the patented G4 variable rate broadcaster, the L2000G4 delivers a consistent spread pattern up to 70-foot wide and is able to broadcast up to two tons of lime per acre at 12 miles per hour and can dial down to 50 pounds of fertilizer per acre. In addition, the L2000G4 features stainless steel take-up brackets, hydraulic tank and fenders to reduce corrosion, as well as hydraulics located toward the cab, away from heavy corrosion zones, which increases the service life of the spreader.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?