SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader
The Simonsen SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader is designed to be a multi- purpose fertilizer spreader. From ridge till, to strip till, to pastures, to topdressing corn, the SMC1752 offers the flexibility you need and the ruggedness you expect from Simonsen application equipment. Each spreader is constructed with a heavy duty tubed frame, a solid steel machined hitch clevis and stainless steel hopper. Standard is a 540 RPM PTO driven distributor fan with an optional 540/1000 or hydraulically driven fan.
Product URL: http://simonsen-industries.com
Simonsen Industries began in 1929 to service the needs of the local farming community in northwest Iowa.
Manufacturer: Simonsen Industries
Company Website: http://simonsen-industries.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks