SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader
The Simonsen SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader is designed to be a multi- purpose fertilizer spreader. From ridge till, to strip till, to pastures, to topdressing corn, the SMC1752 offers the flexibility you need and the ruggedness you expect from Simonsen application equipment. Each spreader is constructed with a heavy duty tubed frame, a solid steel machined hitch clevis and stainless steel hopper. Standard is a 540 RPM PTO driven distributor fan with an optional 540/1000 or hydraulically driven fan.
Product URL: http://simonsen-industries.com
Simonsen Industries began in 1929 to service the needs of the local farming community in northwest Iowa.
Manufacturer: Simonsen Industries
Company Website: http://simonsen-industries.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law