SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader
The Simonsen SMC1752SHC high clearance spreader is designed to be a multi- purpose fertilizer spreader. From ridge till, to strip till, to pastures, to topdressing corn, the SMC1752 offers the flexibility you need and the ruggedness you expect from Simonsen application equipment. Each spreader is constructed with a heavy duty tubed frame, a solid steel machined hitch clevis and stainless steel hopper. Standard is a 540 RPM PTO driven distributor fan with an optional 540/1000 or hydraulically driven fan.
Product URL: http://simonsen-industries.com
Simonsen Industries began in 1929 to service the needs of the local farming community in northwest Iowa.
Manufacturer: Simonsen Industries
Company Website: http://simonsen-industries.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data