Willmar has set the benchmark for nearly 50 years for high-quality dry fertilizer spreaders. Known for durability, ease of operation and agility, the Willmar Super S-150, S-500, S-600 and S-800 deliver fertilizer accurately and efficiently. All models offer two-speed conveyor systems to control application rates in low or high ranges. Single and dual spinner configurations deliver spread patterns ranging up to 65 feet, depending on spreader model, using a 100% overlap, pyramid-type pattern. For more information, visit www.applylikeapro.com.
Product URL: http://applylikeapro.com/Brands/Willmar/S600S800/
Willmar is a manufacturer of dry fertilizer spreaders and tenders.
Company Website: http://www.applylikeapro.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight