The Case IH Nutri-Tiller 950 provides industry-leading strip-till productivity and is also equipped with optional NH3 fertilizer capability. The Nutri-Tiller 950 comes in 20-foot, 30-foot, 40-foot or 60-foot working widths, following the rest of the 900-series commercial-grade family of Case IH application equipment. The Nutri-Tiller has a heavy-duty, welded frame design for more uptime, faster ground speeds, and maximum reliability and durability. Three rows of thick tubing run the entire toolbar’s width support the toolbar’s strong ground-engaging components at field speeds up to 7 mph.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Case IH is a manufacturer of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- ASA, EPA to hold Q&A webinar on proposed water rule
- AFBF launches first annual rural entrepreneurship challenge
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program