The Case IH Nutri-Tiller 950 provides industry-leading strip-till productivity and is also equipped with optional NH3 fertilizer capability. The Nutri-Tiller 950 comes in 20-foot, 30-foot, 40-foot or 60-foot working widths, following the rest of the 900-series commercial-grade family of Case IH application equipment. The Nutri-Tiller has a heavy-duty, welded frame design for more uptime, faster ground speeds, and maximum reliability and durability. Three rows of thick tubing run the entire toolbar’s width support the toolbar’s strong ground-engaging components at field speeds up to 7 mph.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Case IH is a manufacturer of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting