The Case IH Nutri-Tiller 950 provides industry-leading strip-till productivity and is also equipped with optional NH3 fertilizer capability. The Nutri-Tiller 950 comes in 20-foot, 30-foot, 40-foot or 60-foot working widths, following the rest of the 900-series commercial-grade family of Case IH application equipment. The Nutri-Tiller has a heavy-duty, welded frame design for more uptime, faster ground speeds, and maximum reliability and durability. Three rows of thick tubing run the entire toolbar’s width support the toolbar’s strong ground-engaging components at field speeds up to 7 mph.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Case IH is a manufacturer of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta