The Case IH Nutri-Placer 930 provides consistent nitrogen placement in the root zone with excellent sealing capability for maximum potential nitrogen-use efficiency by the crop. The toolbar comes in working widths of 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5 and 47.5 feet. The beefed-up front hitch adds strength to support the mainframe and rear hitch when pulling at the faster in-field ground speeds seen in today’s ag world. A strong deluxe rear hitch with a straight through design for effortless hook-up has poly skid plates for reduced friction and operator fatigue.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta