The Case IH Nutri-Placer 930 provides consistent nitrogen placement in the root zone with excellent sealing capability for maximum potential nitrogen-use efficiency by the crop. The toolbar comes in working widths of 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5 and 47.5 feet. The beefed-up front hitch adds strength to support the mainframe and rear hitch when pulling at the faster in-field ground speeds seen in today’s ag world. A strong deluxe rear hitch with a straight through design for effortless hook-up has poly skid plates for reduced friction and operator fatigue.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance