The Case IH Nutri-Placer 930 provides consistent nitrogen placement in the root zone with excellent sealing capability for maximum potential nitrogen-use efficiency by the crop. The toolbar comes in working widths of 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5 and 47.5 feet. The beefed-up front hitch adds strength to support the mainframe and rear hitch when pulling at the faster in-field ground speeds seen in today’s ag world. A strong deluxe rear hitch with a straight through design for effortless hook-up has poly skid plates for reduced friction and operator fatigue.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning