The Case IH Nutri-Placer 930 provides consistent nitrogen placement in the root zone with excellent sealing capability for maximum potential nitrogen-use efficiency by the crop. The toolbar comes in working widths of 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5 and 47.5 feet. The beefed-up front hitch adds strength to support the mainframe and rear hitch when pulling at the faster in-field ground speeds seen in today’s ag world. A strong deluxe rear hitch with a straight through design for effortless hook-up has poly skid plates for reduced friction and operator fatigue.
Product URL: http://caseih.com
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseih.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight