MagnaSpread 2 & MagnaSpread 3
MagnaSpread 2 & MagnaSpread 3 — With BBI’s patented multi-bin technology, these spreaders operate multiple hoppers guided by independent, variable-rate technology. These models are built on the heritage platform that established BBI as the leader in cost-in-use for fertilizing, features on-the-fl y nutrient mixing that optimizes precision, drastically cuts waste, and limits time spent in the field. Standard equipped with the company’s proprietary Binary Manifold for easy connection to precision agriculture technology, MagnaSpread 2 arrives with the new Task Command System from BBI Electronics as a stock component.
Product URL: http://bbispreaders.com
BBI is a design, manufacturing and sales company serving the agricultural, poultry and construction industries.
Manufacturer: BBI Spreaders
Company Website: http://bbispreaders.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta