MagnaSpread 2 & MagnaSpread 3
MagnaSpread 2 & MagnaSpread 3 — With BBI’s patented multi-bin technology, these spreaders operate multiple hoppers guided by independent, variable-rate technology. These models are built on the heritage platform that established BBI as the leader in cost-in-use for fertilizing, features on-the-fl y nutrient mixing that optimizes precision, drastically cuts waste, and limits time spent in the field. Standard equipped with the company’s proprietary Binary Manifold for easy connection to precision agriculture technology, MagnaSpread 2 arrives with the new Task Command System from BBI Electronics as a stock component.
Product URL: http://bbispreaders.com
BBI is a design, manufacturing and sales company serving the agricultural, poultry and construction industries.
Manufacturer: BBI Spreaders
Company Website: http://bbispreaders.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease