The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender
The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender has a 245 bushel, two compartment hopper and a KSI cleated belt unload for fast, gentle delivery of corn, soybean, wheat or virtually any other seed. KBH’s unique self-contained hydraulic system, which eliminates belts, pulleys and clutches, is powered by an electric start Honda engine and can be run at a variety of speeds without manipulating the engine’s throttle.
Product URL: http://kbhequipment.com
The KBH Corporation manufactures and sells a complete line of liquid and dry Fertilizer equipment, Cotton Module Builders, and Cotton Carts.
Manufacturer: The KBH Corporation
Company Website: http://kbhequipment.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?