The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender
The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender has a 245 bushel, two compartment hopper and a KSI cleated belt unload for fast, gentle delivery of corn, soybean, wheat or virtually any other seed. KBH’s unique self-contained hydraulic system, which eliminates belts, pulleys and clutches, is powered by an electric start Honda engine and can be run at a variety of speeds without manipulating the engine’s throttle.
Product URL: http://kbhequipment.com
The KBH Corporation manufactures and sells a complete line of liquid and dry Fertilizer equipment, Cotton Module Builders, and Cotton Carts.
Manufacturer: The KBH Corporation
Company Website: http://kbhequipment.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta