HLS Variable Rate Series Combo Spreaders
The Adam’s HLS Variable rate series lime/fertilizer combo spreaders are available in 3 sizes (84CF, 200CF, 230CF). The hopper is 304 stainless steel with powder-coated frame chassis, ground drive floor chain, hydraulic drive twin 24” spinner fans, one rigid one torsion axle with 16.5-16.1 10 ply tires. There is no need for the ground drive power frame, for all components are hydraulically driven with electric controls.
Product URL: http://adamsfertequip.com
Adams Fertilizer Equipment is an international fertilizer equipment manufacturer that began building fertilizer spreaders in 1966.
Manufacturer: Adams Fertilizer Equipment
Company Website: http://adamsfertequip.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto