Double Duty Pull Type
The GVM Double Duty spreader offers unique control systems and the widest, most accurate spreading pattern, regardless of speed and varying terrain. Its spinner design spreads fertilizer from 90 to 105 feet, allowing you to cover more acres annually; increasing your productivity while minimizing compaction and fuel consumption. GVM’s Double Duty spreader is available as a chassis mounted or pull type spreader. As a pull-type, the Double Duty is available with floatation tires for early season, and row crop tires for post emergence spreading in 111-120 inch rows. Use the 6.5 or 8 ton Double Duty to consistently and accurately spread fertilizer, gypsum, lime, and litter. To learn more about GVM, find your nearest dealer, or schedule a demo today, visit www.gvminc.com or call 800-458-5123.
Product URL: http://gvminc.com
GVM Incorporated is a manufacturer of agricultural application and snow equipment.
Manufacturer: GVM Incorporated
Company Website: http://gvminc.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease