Double Duty Pull Type
The GVM Double Duty spreader offers unique control systems and the widest, most accurate spreading pattern, regardless of speed and varying terrain. Its spinner design spreads fertilizer from 90 to 105 feet, allowing you to cover more acres annually; increasing your productivity while minimizing compaction and fuel consumption. GVM’s Double Duty spreader is available as a chassis mounted or pull type spreader. As a pull-type, the Double Duty is available with floatation tires for early season, and row crop tires for post emergence spreading in 111-120 inch rows. Use the 6.5 or 8 ton Double Duty to consistently and accurately spread fertilizer, gypsum, lime, and litter. To learn more about GVM, find your nearest dealer, or schedule a demo today, visit www.gvminc.com or call 800-458-5123.
Product URL: http://gvminc.com
GVM Incorporated is a manufacturer of agricultural application and snow equipment.
Manufacturer: GVM Incorporated
Company Website: http://gvminc.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals