Double Duty Pull Type
The GVM Double Duty spreader offers unique control systems and the widest, most accurate spreading pattern, regardless of speed and varying terrain. Its spinner design spreads fertilizer from 90 to 105 feet, allowing you to cover more acres annually; increasing your productivity while minimizing compaction and fuel consumption. GVM’s Double Duty spreader is available as a chassis mounted or pull type spreader. As a pull-type, the Double Duty is available with floatation tires for early season, and row crop tires for post emergence spreading in 111-120 inch rows. Use the 6.5 or 8 ton Double Duty to consistently and accurately spread fertilizer, gypsum, lime, and litter. To learn more about GVM, find your nearest dealer, or schedule a demo today, visit www.gvminc.com or call 800-458-5123.
Product URL: http://gvminc.com
GVM Incorporated is a manufacturer of agricultural application and snow equipment.
Manufacturer: GVM Incorporated
Company Website: http://gvminc.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014