Double Duty Pull Type
The GVM Double Duty spreader offers unique control systems and the widest, most accurate spreading pattern, regardless of speed and varying terrain. Its spinner design spreads fertilizer from 90 to 105 feet, allowing you to cover more acres annually; increasing your productivity while minimizing compaction and fuel consumption. GVM’s Double Duty spreader is available as a chassis mounted or pull type spreader. As a pull-type, the Double Duty is available with floatation tires for early season, and row crop tires for post emergence spreading in 111-120 inch rows. Use the 6.5 or 8 ton Double Duty to consistently and accurately spread fertilizer, gypsum, lime, and litter. To learn more about GVM, find your nearest dealer, or schedule a demo today, visit www.gvminc.com or call 800-458-5123.
Product URL: http://gvminc.com
GVM Incorporated is a manufacturer of agricultural application and snow equipment.
Manufacturer: GVM Incorporated
Company Website: http://gvminc.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants