DN345 Drawn Dry Spreader
The DN345 Drawn Dry Spreader can carry more than 12 tons of fertilizer and 17.5 tons of lime. Designed to operate at field speeds up to 20 MPH with full loads and the G4 spreader uniformly broadcasts fertilizer at 90-ft. widths and lime at 60-ft. width. It features four high-floatation tires on a tandem axle walking beam suspension for less field compaction. Available with a MultApplier insert to spread two materials simultaneously and SpreadStar software for system control with the GreenStar 2 display.
Product URL: http://johndeere.com
From tractors and engines to construction, forestry and turf care equipment, John Deere provides equipment, tools, technology and services that fit the needs of a changing world.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://johndeere.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals