DN345 Drawn Dry Spreader
The DN345 Drawn Dry Spreader can carry more than 12 tons of fertilizer and 17.5 tons of lime. Designed to operate at field speeds up to 20 MPH with full loads and the G4 spreader uniformly broadcasts fertilizer at 90-ft. widths and lime at 60-ft. width. It features four high-floatation tires on a tandem axle walking beam suspension for less field compaction. Available with a MultApplier insert to spread two materials simultaneously and SpreadStar software for system control with the GreenStar 2 display.
Product URL: http://johndeere.com
From tractors and engines to construction, forestry and turf care equipment, John Deere provides equipment, tools, technology and services that fit the needs of a changing world.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://johndeere.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance