"Big Shot" Spreader
16FT “Big Shot” Spreader - The “Big Shot” Spreader has the option of being built on heavy duty 3 ft. X 12 ft. Camoplast Tracks, or on Floater Tires with Walking Beam Suspension. The “Big Shot” is 102” wide, with a #304 stainless steel bolt on hopper design. You can’t go wrong with the “Easy Set” adjustable material divider, the 24”.
Product URL: http://doylemfg.com
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co. is a manufacturer of dry fertilizer blending, conveying, tending and spreading equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://doylemfg.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease