2510H nutrient applicator
Cover up to 59 acres an hour with 2510H nutrient applicator. The low soil-disturbance, high-clearance toolbar gives you flexibility to apply in heavy fall residue, or in the spring, right behind the planter all the way up to V8 stage. Features a GreenStar™ rate controller, single-disk opener, and available with AccuFlow complete anhydrous system. A 22-in. blade is set on a 4-degree angle to create the trench for the fertilizer boot, made of carbidic austempered ductile iron, to tuck into.
Product URL: http://johndeere.com
From tractors and engines to construction, forestry and turf care equipment, John Deere provides equipment, tools, technology and services that fit the needs of a changing world.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://johndeere.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement