2510H nutrient applicator
Cover up to 59 acres an hour with 2510H nutrient applicator. The low soil-disturbance, high-clearance toolbar gives you flexibility to apply in heavy fall residue, or in the spring, right behind the planter all the way up to V8 stage. Features a GreenStar™ rate controller, single-disk opener, and available with AccuFlow complete anhydrous system. A 22-in. blade is set on a 4-degree angle to create the trench for the fertilizer boot, made of carbidic austempered ductile iron, to tuck into.
Product URL: http://johndeere.com
From tractors and engines to construction, forestry and turf care equipment, John Deere provides equipment, tools, technology and services that fit the needs of a changing world.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://johndeere.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture