2510H nutrient applicator
Cover up to 59 acres an hour with 2510H nutrient applicator. The low soil-disturbance, high-clearance toolbar gives you flexibility to apply in heavy fall residue, or in the spring, right behind the planter all the way up to V8 stage. Features a GreenStar™ rate controller, single-disk opener, and available with AccuFlow complete anhydrous system. A 22-in. blade is set on a 4-degree angle to create the trench for the fertilizer boot, made of carbidic austempered ductile iron, to tuck into.
Product URL: http://johndeere.com
From tractors and engines to construction, forestry and turf care equipment, John Deere provides equipment, tools, technology and services that fit the needs of a changing world.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://johndeere.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System