ST350 Bulk Seed Tender
The KBH ST350 Bulk Seed Tender has a 245 bushel, two compartment hopper and a KSI cleated belt unload for fast, gentle delivery of corn, soybean, wheat or virtually any other seed. KBH’s unique self-contained hydraulic system, which eliminates belts, pulleys and clutches, is powered by an electric start Honda engine and can be run at a variety of speeds without manipulating the engine’s throttle.
Product URL: http://ww.kbhequipment.com/equipment-st350.html
KBH manufactures and sells a complete line of liquid and dry Fertilizer equipment, Cotton Module Builders and Cotton Carts.
Manufacturer: The KBH Corporation
Company Website: http://www.kbhequipment.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-843-5241
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America