24FT Trailer Tender
The Doyle 24 FT Trailer Tender was designed for efficiency and ease of operation. Its modular, multi-hopper design allows the company to customize units, whether the buyer needs the standard three 258 cubic-foot bins, or the optional six 129-cubicfoot bins, or any combination in between. Bins are constructed of 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel and have a 40-degree side slope. Hydraulically operated, the side discharge auger consists of a 20-foot stainless steel tube with stainless steel flighting.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/tender-combo.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a provider of quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Company Phone Number: 217-222-1592
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?