24FT Trailer Tender
The Doyle 24 FT Trailer Tender was designed for efficiency and ease of operation. Its modular, multi-hopper design allows the company to customize units, whether the buyer needs the standard three 258 cubic-foot bins, or the optional six 129-cubicfoot bins, or any combination in between. Bins are constructed of 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel and have a 40-degree side slope. Hydraulically operated, the side discharge auger consists of a 20-foot stainless steel tube with stainless steel flighting.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/tender-combo.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a provider of quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Company Phone Number: 217-222-1592
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight