24FT Trailer Tender
The Doyle 24 FT Trailer Tender was designed for efficiency and ease of operation. Its modular, multi-hopper design allows the company to customize units, whether the buyer needs the standard three 258 cubic-foot bins, or the optional six 129-cubicfoot bins, or any combination in between. Bins are constructed of 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel and have a 40-degree side slope. Hydraulically operated, the side discharge auger consists of a 20-foot stainless steel tube with stainless steel flighting.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/tender-combo.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a provider of quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Company Phone Number: 217-222-1592
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto