16 FT Side Discharge Truck Mounted Tender
Doyle’s 16 FT side discharge truck mounted tender features four modular compartments (129 cubic feet each) in a 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. Hoppers have a 40-degree slope. Hydraulically raised and lowered, the 19-foot auger reaches a 14-foot discharge height, with a 1.75 ton-per-minute discharge rate. The main frame is made of heavy duty mild steel square tubing with a mild steel “boxed” support arm and cross braces.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/16-ton-side.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a global provider for quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'