16 FT Side Discharge Truck Mounted Tender
Doyle’s 16 FT side discharge truck mounted tender features four modular compartments (129 cubic feet each) in a 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. Hoppers have a 40-degree slope. Hydraulically raised and lowered, the 19-foot auger reaches a 14-foot discharge height, with a 1.75 ton-per-minute discharge rate. The main frame is made of heavy duty mild steel square tubing with a mild steel “boxed” support arm and cross braces.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/16-ton-side.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a global provider for quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals