16 FT Side Discharge Truck Mounted Tender
Doyle’s 16 FT side discharge truck mounted tender features four modular compartments (129 cubic feet each) in a 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. Hoppers have a 40-degree slope. Hydraulically raised and lowered, the 19-foot auger reaches a 14-foot discharge height, with a 1.75 ton-per-minute discharge rate. The main frame is made of heavy duty mild steel square tubing with a mild steel “boxed” support arm and cross braces.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/16-ton-side.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is a global provider for quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment.
Manufacturer: Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement