Willmar® 16/24-Ton Side-Shooting Tenders
Using the right tender can make all the difference to your bottom line when you’ve got a load of material to move. Willmar’s 24-ton side-shooting tender can be trailer mounted and move up to two tons of material a minute with a large-diameter, 10-inch auger that comes either 17 or 20 feet long. Six compartment hoppers can carry a variety of materials, with steep, 40-dgree, sloped sides for quick material dispensing. The 24-ton side-shooting tender holds an incredible struck capacity of 774 cu. ft. (885 cu. ft. heaped).
Product URL: http://www.applylikeapro.com/brands/Willmar/
Willmar has set the benchmark for nearly 50 years for high-quality dry fertilizer spreaders.
Company Website: http://www.applylikeapro.com/brands/Willmar/
Company Phone Number: 800-843-5241
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?