Crustbuster/Speed King Two-Box Seed Tote
Improved features and options make this new 2-Box Seed Tote equipped with Speed King's belt conveyor in high demand for seed handling. Now available with optional telescoping conveyor and standard rubber lined spout. The 2-Box Seed Tote with 12' 3-piece telescoping downspout and its 180º horizontal travel can easily fill 40' planters in the field. As with all Speed King tenders, only belts are used to gently handle seed. Belt speeds are preset to eliminate impact damage and will safely discharge up to 900 lbs per minute. No cross contamination because the belt systems perform 100% clean-out of seed varieties. Updated frame allows for easier box loading or unloading from the rear with access to seed box gates and sliding bar hold-downs. Build heavy-duty for years of trouble-free performance.
Product URL: http://www.crustbuster.com/seed-tenders
CrustBuster® Speed King has more than 40 years of manufacturing experience now specializing in drills, planters, seed tenders, conveyors, dry fertilizer, bulk grain, material handling and cotton equipment.
Manufacturer: CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.crustbuster.com/
Company Phone Number: 620-227-7106
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals