Crustbuster/Speed King Two-Box Seed Tote
Improved features and options make this new 2-Box Seed Tote equipped with Speed King's belt conveyor in high demand for seed handling. Now available with optional telescoping conveyor and standard rubber lined spout. The 2-Box Seed Tote with 12' 3-piece telescoping downspout and its 180º horizontal travel can easily fill 40' planters in the field. As with all Speed King tenders, only belts are used to gently handle seed. Belt speeds are preset to eliminate impact damage and will safely discharge up to 900 lbs per minute. No cross contamination because the belt systems perform 100% clean-out of seed varieties. Updated frame allows for easier box loading or unloading from the rear with access to seed box gates and sliding bar hold-downs. Build heavy-duty for years of trouble-free performance.
Product URL: http://www.crustbuster.com/seed-tenders
CrustBuster® Speed King has more than 40 years of manufacturing experience now specializing in drills, planters, seed tenders, conveyors, dry fertilizer, bulk grain, material handling and cotton equipment.
Manufacturer: CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.crustbuster.com/
Company Phone Number: 620-227-7106
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown