Quickveyor is the ultimate in seed and fertilizer handling. Made of high quality stainless, Quickveyor is the strongest tender trailer on the market. Its belt-driven conveyor has the fastest rate of delivery and can load a spreader in under 5 minutes. The hydraulic controls are a breeze to operate. With an empty weight of 10200# it has one of the largest payload capacities on the market and boasts excellent ground clearance. Available options: multiple compartments, Honda power unit, power traps, electric roll tarp with remote, air ride and vibrators.
Product URL: http://www.quickveyor.com
The Quickveyor conveyor/trailer unit combines an advanced all stainless steel conveyor and tubular rear discharge chute with a Merritt MVT aluminum trailer.
Company Website: http://www.quickveyor.com
Company Phone Number: 888-258-7987
Contact Email: email@example.com
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals