Quickveyor is the ultimate in seed and fertilizer handling. Made of high quality stainless, Quickveyor is the strongest tender trailer on the market. Its belt-driven conveyor has the fastest rate of delivery and can load a spreader in under 5 minutes. The hydraulic controls are a breeze to operate. With an empty weight of 10200# it has one of the largest payload capacities on the market and boasts excellent ground clearance. Available options: multiple compartments, Honda power unit, power traps, electric roll tarp with remote, air ride and vibrators.
Product URL: http://www.quickveyor.com
The Quickveyor conveyor/trailer unit combines an advanced all stainless steel conveyor and tubular rear discharge chute with a Merritt MVT aluminum trailer.
Company Website: http://www.quickveyor.com
Company Phone Number: 888-258-7987
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease