Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, the Quickveyor is one of the strongest trailers on the market. It’s belt driven unloading conveyor has the fastest rate of delivery, delivering 2.8 tons per minute. The simple to use hydraulic controls make it a breeze to operate. With an empty weight of 10,200# it has one of the largest payload capacities of 26.5 to 27 legal tons while boasting excellent ground clearance. Available options include: multiple compartments, Honda power unit, power traps, electric roll tarp w/remote, air ride and vibrators.
Product URL: http://www.quickveyor.com
The Quickveyor conveyor/trailer unit combines an advanced all stainless steel andtubular rear discharge chute with a Merritt MVT aluminum trailer.
Manufacturer: The Ultimate in Seed and Fertilizer Handling
Company Website: http://www.quickveyor.com
Company Phone Number: 888-327-8298
Contact Email: Carla@petersonmotors.net
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?