Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, the Quickveyor is one of the strongest trailers on the market. It’s belt driven unloading conveyor has the fastest rate of delivery, delivering 2.8 tons per minute. The simple to use hydraulic controls make it a breeze to operate. With an empty weight of 10,200# it has one of the largest payload capacities of 26.5 to 27 legal tons while boasting excellent ground clearance. Available options include: multiple compartments, Honda power unit, power traps, electric roll tarp w/remote, air ride and vibrators.
Product URL: http://www.quickveyor.com
The Quickveyor conveyor/trailer unit combines an advanced all stainless steel andtubular rear discharge chute with a Merritt MVT aluminum trailer.
Manufacturer: The Ultimate in Seed and Fertilizer Handling
Company Website: http://www.quickveyor.com
Company Phone Number: 888-327-8298
Contact Email: Carla@petersonmotors.net
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture