LPV Seed Treater
The LPV Seed Treater has set a new standard boasting three configurable weighing methods for any-sized operation, a standard 42” tilting drum, and a more intuitive automation package. Nothing compares to its revolutionary design complete with adjustable chamber controls, a 17” wider frame and extra discharge space for tight spaces. The most trusted name in seed treating technology has created the most economical and innovative treater on the market.
Product URL: http://www.uscllc.com
Based in Northeastern Kansas, USC is a leading international manufacturer of seed handling equipment.
Company Website: http://www.uscllc.com
Company Phone Number: 866-729-1623
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?