1325 Bushel Grain Cart
Equipped with a 22” computer balanced auger with 5/16” flighting,the unloading speed is 50% faster than smaller grain carts with 18” or smaller augers. Standard adjustable spout allows better control during unloading. Comes standard with a tandem axle that will go down 30” row spacings providing better stability and weight distribution. Supported by 10” x 6” heavy main frame steel tubing and has a narrow 12’ width design for easier road transport. Tire size is RL 12 ply 520 / 85R38. Weighs 17,000 lbs empty and discharge height is 14’ 5”.
Product URL: http://www.crustbuster.com
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc. has over 40 years of manufacturing experience. The company was founded by Michael Hornung in 1960 to manufacture farm machinery.
Manufacturer: Crustbuster/Speed King
Company Website: http://www.crustbuster.com
Company Phone Number: 620-227-7106
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto