X-TENDED REACH GRAIN CARTS
YOUR BEST HARVEST IS NOW WITHIN REACH J&M introduces their patented line of X-tended Reach grain carts, featuring a frontfolding single auger that provides excellent visibility to the operator while maximizing outward, upward and forward reach. The patented Side-Shooter flow-control spout is turned perpendicular to the semi-trailer, offering up to 12 feet of auger side reach for a complete and easy fill every time. The three position upper auger design provides convenient field storage or compact road transport. Available in 875 to 1,500 bushel capacities with 18” to 22” diameter augers.
Product URL: http://www.jm-inc.com
J&M Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of grain handling equipment for over 50 years.
Manufacturer: J&M Manufacturing
Company Website: http://www.jm-inc.com
Company Phone Number: 419-375-2376
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta