Tube Series (TS) Conveyors
USC’s Tube Series Conveyors combine the gentleness of the signature Seed Series with the traditional stability of a tube-style conveyor, creating the only conveyor designed with seed in mind. The TS2500 and TS3500 belts were designed without pinch points, protecting seed as it’s transported, while increasing capacities with the same belt width. USC’s industry-leading 3-year belt warranty makes the TS Conveyor the premier choice for any operation!
Product URL: http://www.uscllc.com
Based in Northeastern Kansas, USC is a leading international manufacturer of seed handling equipment.
Company Website: http://www.uscllc.com
Company Phone Number: 866-729-1623
Contact Email: email@example.com
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals