Tube Series (TS) Conveyors
USC’s Tube Series Conveyors combine the gentleness of the signature Seed Series with the traditional stability of a tube-style conveyor, creating the only conveyor designed with seed in mind. The TS2500 and TS3500 belts were designed without pinch points, protecting seed as it’s transported, while increasing capacities with the same belt width. USC’s industry-leading 3-year belt warranty makes the TS Conveyor the premier choice for any operation!
Product URL: http://www.uscllc.com
Based in Northeastern Kansas, USC is a leading international manufacturer of seed handling equipment.
Company Website: http://www.uscllc.com
Company Phone Number: 866-729-1623
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta