Tube Series (TS) Conveyors
USC’s Tube Series Conveyors combine the gentleness of the signature Seed Series with the traditional stability of a tube-style conveyor, creating the only conveyor designed with seed in mind. The TS2500 and TS3500 belts were designed without pinch points, protecting seed as it’s transported, while increasing capacities with the same belt width. USC’s industry-leading 3-year belt warranty makes the TS Conveyor the premier choice for any operation!
Product URL: http://www.uscllc.com
Based in Northeastern Kansas, USC is a leading international manufacturer of seed handling equipment.
Company Website: http://www.uscllc.com
Company Phone Number: 866-729-1623
Contact Email: email@example.com
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?