D Series TurboDrop Nozzles
Greenleaf Technologies’ popular TurboDrop XL and TurboDrop DualFan are now available in a “D” series that provides a coarser droplet spectrum where drift control is the primary consideration. The TDXL-D and TADF-D will deliver droplets generally in the Very Coarse (VC) to Extremely Coarse (XC) range for maximum drift control. Both the single fan XL and the DualFan are available in all poly or semi-ceramic versions.
Product URL: http://www.turbodrop.com
Provider of high tech spray nozzles and accessories. Greenleaf's agricultural spray nozzles include AirMix, TurboDrop XL, TurboDrop DualFan.
Company Website: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-881-4832
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting