D Series TurboDrop Nozzles
Greenleaf Technologies’ popular TurboDrop XL and TurboDrop DualFan are now available in a “D” series that provides a coarser droplet spectrum where drift control is the primary consideration. The TDXL-D and TADF-D will deliver droplets generally in the Very Coarse (VC) to Extremely Coarse (XC) range for maximum drift control. Both the single fan XL and the DualFan are available in all poly or semi-ceramic versions.
Product URL: http://www.turbodrop.com
Provider of high tech spray nozzles and accessories. Greenleaf's agricultural spray nozzles include AirMix, TurboDrop XL, TurboDrop DualFan.
Company Website: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-881-4832
Contact Email: email@example.com
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?