D Series TurboDrop Nozzles
Greenleaf Technologies’ popular TurboDrop XL and TurboDrop DualFan are now available in a “D” series that provides a coarser droplet spectrum where drift control is the primary consideration. The TDXL-D and TADF-D will deliver droplets generally in the Very Coarse (VC) to Extremely Coarse (XC) range for maximum drift control. Both the single fan XL and the DualFan are available in all poly or semi-ceramic versions.
Product URL: http://www.turbodrop.com
Provider of high tech spray nozzles and accessories. Greenleaf's agricultural spray nozzles include AirMix, TurboDrop XL, TurboDrop DualFan.
Company Website: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-881-4832
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals